The Law Department has more than 1000 alumnae. These alumnae have been members Ikatan Keluarga Alumni Hukum (IKAHUKUM). Graduates are working as judges, lawyers, notaries, lecturers, in addition to as workers in companies, banks, and government institutions.
The Law Department has formed partnerships with various institutions. Apart from overseas cooperations established by the university, partnerships have been dealt with:
- The local, regional and national law enforcement agencies (courts, attorney generals, police)
- Professional Advocates Organization
- Legal Aid Institutions
- Government Agencies (provincial and city)
- APTIK Faculty of Law member
- Faculty of Law Communication Forum, Coordination of Private Universities (Kopertis) Region IV
- Indonesian Institute for Conflict Transformation (IICT), Training Mediator Administration
- ICRC (International Committee Red Cross) in developing a Humanitarian Law (Law in War) etc.