Becoming an excellent community of academic having cultural insights in the field of English language and literature to establish professional and humanistic personals based on Christian values .
1. Organize a quality and competitive education in the fields of language, culture, and English literature appropriate to the needs of stakeholders.
2. Conduct research and community service in the areas of language, culture, and English literature.
3. Foster entrepreneurship skills that utilize the English language skills
4. Establish personals who have high integrity for humanity and society.
5. Establish networks with various parties related to education, research and community service in the areas of language, culture, and English literature.
1. To produce graduates who are highly competitive and have competence in accordance with the needs of stakeholders, such as to:
a. communicate in English orally and in writing
b. creatively start up creative entrepreneurial businesses by utilizing the language skills
c. adjust with a dynamic and competitive work environment
2. To conduct a study orienting in culture in the areas of language and English literature that benefit the wider community .
3. Serve the community through service programs that focus on the fields of language, culture , and English literature .
4. Increase employment opportunities through networking with stakeholders .