Oral and written competence in English and competence in Linguistics, Literature, and Teaching.
Graduation from the program requires the completion of 144 credit hours during 3.5 to 4 years of study.
Alumnae of English Literature Program work as English lecturers, five-star hotel staff, export-import staff, lecturers, public relations in national and international companies, television and media staff, training and development staff in governmental and private institutions, banking staff, interpreters and translators both domestically and abroad (The Netherlands, Singapore, Belgium).
- Table Manner and Personal Image Development Certificate
- Student Personality Development Program Certificate
- Basic Leadership Training Certificate
- Lecturer’s Training Certificate for those who take the teaching course
- Student exchange
- Small classes for language learning with maximum result
- Air conditioned classrooms
- Multimedia room, audio visual room, library
- Hot spot area
Scholarships are available from PT Djarum, Yayasan Sanjoyo, PPA, BBM, APTIK, Astra,Van de Venter Mass Stichting.
Student exchange to Asia and the United States of America is administered through ACUCA (Association of Christian Universities and Colleges in Asia), Fulbright, etc.
- Student Exchange to Handong University, Korea (2012)
- Student Exchange to the University of Southern Indiana, USA, under Global UGRAD (2010)
- Student Exchange to Providence University, Taiwan (2009)
- Conversation Club
- Debate Club
- Art Group Nikimuzieku, active in shadow puppet show in English
- Art Group Taiko (The blend between Javanese gamelan and Japanese drum)
- National Student Conference
- Handong University, Korea (in cooperation with ACUCA)
- Mahidol University, Thailand
- Bowling Green State University, Ohio – USA
- Universiti Tun Abdul Razak, Malaysia
- RELC (Regional Language Centre), Singapore
- Providence University, Taiwan (in cooperation with ACUCA)